Built a WP site in Local using Beaver Builder plugin and BB Child theme. Created live link to show client and some images were not showing up. Beaver Builder community support page told me to use a search and replace tool to change the URL from smt-local-1.local to b33f68bf3778.ngrock.io and it would instantly fix the problem. Some images were using the .local domain and the others that were missing were using the ngrok address. That is when I tried to back up, which didn’t work, so when I made the change, everything went down the tubes. I then went back and changed the site domain to smt-mock-1.local hoping that it would at least get me back to my first problem with the graphics, but it did not. I can’t get into the Admin area of the Local site now.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.