Release Date: September 20th, 2018
Available via Auto Updater: September 20th, 2018
Operating Systems: macOS & Windows
- SHA1: 3d6a15f8f273e974f897e7c974f0ad7d4be0404a
- SHA1: 5143d60f49775d964c1a5688c730f1f9c7ff844b
What’s New in 2.4.0
- PHP 7.2.9
- MySQL 5.7
- Dark Mode for Local! If you’re on a Mac, Local will automatically switch between Light Mode and Dark Mode depending on your Mac’s settings.
- Appearance & Behavior section in Preferences
SQL_MODEwhen site databases are imported. This increases compatibility with various SQL dump settings.
- Allow Environments to upgrade to the latest version of the bundled version instead of waiting for Environment information from our API
- Connect to Flywheel compatibility check now waits for MySQL before checking if WordPress is installed. This should resolve the issue where the checker will say the site doesn’t have WordPress installed.
- Fixed PHP upgrade notice that would errantly show when pushing to a Flywheel site running PHP 7.2
- Fixed issue where the Upgrade Environment button would not work unless you were on the site’s Overview/Setup tab
- Updated Electron to v2.0.8