Local by Flywheel 3.0.1 is now available!
Community Release Date: December 14th, 2018
Auto Updater Release Date: December 17th, 2018
Operating Systems: macOS & Windows
- SHA1: 07a72730baac08ba88d1cc1aaffecf2787b4b950
- SHA1: cc246d10e098da7960cd5e3b3418a552a4f7a029
What’s New in 3.0.1
- Removed blurs from the user interface due to inadequate performance on certain devices
- Resolved potential high CPU usage when exporting or Pushing sites to Flywheel
- Upgraded bundled version of WordPress to 5.0.1
What’s New in 3.0.0
- Local Add-ons Library! Browse and download Add-ons straight from Local with a few clicks.
- Redesigned Connect to Flywheel page
- Added active state styling for the Site Info More dropdown
- Increased timeout and retry limit when waiting for a pull from Flywheel to complete
- Xdebug + PhpStorm Add-on is no longer included with Local. It can be installed through the new Add-ons Library!
- Add-ons must now be either
.zipwhen installing from Disk
- Addressed an issue where MySQL prefixes wouldn’t be properly replaced when Pushing to Flywheel
- Upgraded Electron to 3.0.11
- Upgraded bundled version of WordPress to 5.0.0