Local by Flywheel 3.0.3 is now available!
Heads-up! Due to a regression in Local 3.0.0-3.0.1, you will not be able to use the automatic updater if upgrading from either 3.0.0 or 3.0.1.
Instead, you will need to manually update Local. Don’t fret, it’s easy! See How do I manually upgrade Local? for more details.
Community Release Date: January 9th, 2019
Auto Updater Release Date: January 21st, 2019
Operating Systems: macOS & Windows
- SHA1: 7919fa3a0439ea76cb999e45af98a6b3639c9c62
- SHA1: c531715868e566e3d20e1c2a57234c65ff35764a
What’s New in 3.0.3
- Re-added Flywheel account dropdown on Connect to Flywheel page
- Fixed IPv6 Loopback switch under Settings » Advanced
- Added ability to update add-ons downloaded from the Add-ons tab
- When browsing add-ons, you will now be shown an update prompt if an add-on requires a newer version of Local than what you’re currently running.