Local by Flywheel 3.2.1 is now available!
Community Release Date: May 21st, 2019
Operating Systems: macOS & Windows
- SHA1: 5804cf5d0b2dc2aea00d1d0b1a69115c4f62d843
- SHA1: eb6a569014923d2249617eeea8e1c220f21bd250
What’s New in 3.2.1
- Connect: Resolved error when pushing to a Flywheel site with an older version of WordPress than what the Local site is running.
- Fixed text in staging tooltip
What’s New in 3.2.0
Local for Teams!
- Push/Pull to/from staging and production
- Preview and choose what will be push/pulled
- Differential syncing—only push/pull files that have changed
- In-app Support Experience
- Workspace Switcher
- macOS: New downloads of Local on macOS are now distributed in a DMG rather than a zip.
- Connect: There can now be separate incompatibilities for pushing vs. pulling. This means you can pull to an existing Local site where WordPress isn’t installed.
- Connect: Removed overwrite warning text when pulling.
- Connect: Removed account dropdown in the top-right in favor of the new Workspace Switcher in the top of the vertical navigation bar.
- Upon site start, the
mysql.sock.lockfiles will be automatically removed in case they are lingering from an improper shutdown. This can help with the database not starting up in some cases.
- Connect: Do not replace the WordPress prefix in columns and
KEY’s when pushing to Flywheel
- The updater window wasn’t using Dark Mode if enabled. It now does!
- Added Windows toolbar to updater window.
- The Live Links MU plugin now sends the
Cache-Control: privateheader whenever the Live Link is enabled.
Add-on API Improvements
siteStartedevent when sites are started
- New Filters:
- New Content Hooks:
Update Electron to 4.2.0
Updated bundled version of WordPress to 5.2
Updated WP-CLI to 2.2.0
Updated React to 16.8.6
What’s New in 3.0.5
- Added PHP 7.3.2 as an available PHP version
- macOS: Adjusted how Local is zipped up for distribution on macOS. This should resolve issues where certain unzipping tools would fail to unzip Local.
- Upgraded VirtualBox to v5.2.26