I made a simple file to install a site exported by ‘Local by Flywheel’.
I’m not a high-level programmer, but I tested it a few times and it worked.
If someone wants to create something more sophisticated and better feel free to use.
I can not guarantee it because it’s a beta.
How to use:
- Download de file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezh7t82whe5ixk2/migrate.php?dl=0
- Upload the file to the root of the site;
- It is not necessary to install Wordpress before;
- Through the browser access the file migrate.php
- Fill in the data from the database and send the file exported by ‘Local by Flywheel’;
- Click the ‘MIGRATE’ button.
- Now it’s time to hope everything goes well.
Unfortunately I did in Portuguese, I will translate to English soon, but this will not be an impediment.
I very much hope it helps you.