Hi guys, hope you can help. Thank you!!
I updated to Local version 5.9.7 22DEC. Worked fine yesterday, today 23DEC local site won’t open in browser (Chrome/Firefox same). Browser Error: Site can’t be reached. [local site name] refused to connect… ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
Happens to both sites I have created in Local.
Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
Yes. Can create new site and access it in Browser
Troubleshooting steps I took (in order):
- cleared all cache and browser history from Chrome.
- tried opening site in Firefox and Chrome browser. Same issue in both.
- reinstalled 5.9.6 again (selected ‘replace’ option). Still same issue
- reinstalled 5.9.7 (from prompt in Local App 5.9.6). Still same issue
Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!
- open Local App (5.9.6 version) and install 5.9.7 update when prompted from within app
- allow App to reopen (I was able to access my sites no problem at this point and work on them for 5+ hours).
- Close App (go to bed )
- Open App (I opened next day, no other updates done on mac nor other software)
- started my site and clicked ‘Admin’ button from within Local app.
- Chrome opened (my default browser) but site wouldn’t open. Error message as stated above.
Which version of Local is being used? 5.9.7
What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
I appreciate any help you can give please!