Local 5.2.7 is now available!
Release Date: March 13th, 2020
Operating Systems: macOS, Windows, and Linux
What’s New in 5.2.7
- Fixed issue where pulling would get stuck during the finalization step.
What’s New in 5.2.6
- Return single environment sites in WP Engine Connect sites list.
- New terms of service popup.
- Linux: Add libcap as a dependency for deb and rpm packages.
- Show loading indicator in Connect List Modal for remote site options.
- Properly decode/encode MySQL dumps to better support plugins that utilize binary columns in MySQL. This should resolve issues when importing, pulling, or pushing sites that include plugins like Wordfence and WP Google Maps!
- Resolve issue that caused WP Engine pulls/pushes to terminate early.
- Remove “by Flywheel” throughout codebase.
- Correctly push and pull media instead of excluding for WP Engine.
- Make sure mu-plugins are excluded when pulling from WP Engine.
- Allow pulling from Staging rather than showing “Upgrade to Local Pro” when pulling from the Connect tab in a Teams workspace.
- Windows: Quote filesystem paths to resolve conflicts with Adminer and non-standard account names.
- Do not dump the database when deleting sites to speed up the deletion process and reduce likelihood of errors.