Release Date: July 29, 2020
Operating Systems: macOS, Windows, and Linux
What’s New in Local 5.6.8
We’ve made it easy for you to see your latest Connect action for your site right in Local!
Push and Pull with Flywheel Staging
Previously, you needed Local Pro to push and pull to Flywheel staging environments. All Flywheel customers can push and pull with staging for FREE.
- Ability to hot-swap site services BEFORE starting the site. This will give you visibility into any missing Local Lightning services and the ability to download them before starting the site.
- You can now run WP-CLI DB sub-commands such as
wp db clean,
wp db cli, etc with Local’s database.
- Purchase Local Pro through Flywheel? Local Hub will now automatically recognize your Flywheel subscriptions. This enables Hub-specific features like Live Links Pro!
- Adds help text clarifying how sleep mode affects Live Links Pro
- Composer is now bundled with Local to make interacting with it simpler when using Open Site Shell
- Issue with Connect to WPE not updating the prefix on the remote site.
- Fixed issue where Notes add-on was not displaying
- Fixes on macOS for PHP 5.6.39, PHP 7.3.5 and PHP 7.4.1 are now available. GD has been re-added to PHP 5.6.39 and the dynamic libraries for ImageMagick in PHP 7.4.1 have been updated so brew install-ing dependencies is no longer needed.