Local by Flywheel 3.0.4 is now available!
Heads-up! You will not be able to use the automatic updater if upgrading from Local 3.0.0-3.0.1 on Windows and Local 3.0.0-3.0.3 on macOS.
Instead, you will need to manually update Local. Don’t fret, it’s easy! See How do I manually upgrade Local? for more details.
We are very sorry for the hiccups with the auto-updater recently!
Community Release Date: January 21st, 2019
Scheduled Auto Updater Release Date: January 21st, 2019
Operating Systems: macOS & Windows
- SHA1: 3534486f0fcc93b56749556270b7821918822fb7
- SHA1: b46745654aa9f5b58ba7c741c97330f9102f3df0
What’s New in 3.0.4
- macOS: Fixed issue where clicking “Quit & Install” on macOS wouldn’t fully shutdown Local to complete auto-updates.
- Fixed minor bug concerning pushing sites with Connect to Flywheel
- Upgraded Electron to 3.1.1